Membership renewals were emailed on August 1st. Please check your spam if you didn’t receive yours. If you haven't received an email by August 10th, please let us know as the emails are sent in daily batches.
You can process yours online (there is even an option for auto renew) or you can pay by check by bringing it to orientation or by mail.
We have several Member Range Orientation classes in August so please register at GoldenTriangleGunClub.com/Events
If we see they are filling up, under limited occupancy per COVID, we will add classes.
We have made the classroom COVID compliant per the CDC guidelines. Those guidelines have been posted under each class, on Facebook and under news on our website.
1. Is there an online orientation?
No, we do not have an online Orientation option.
2. Why do existing members have to attend? We have made many improvements and want to go over the highlights, teach you about some of our new safety requirements and range limitations, as well as share with you what is to come.
3. Has the annual meeting been canceled?
No, we are looking at streaming a small in person meeting and sending out the votes by email.
4. Will I get lots of emails if I create an online account? No, we plan on a monthly newsletter and if you elect groups to participate with they may send you specific announcements.
5. Where can I find out about range closures? Facebook, the home page and coming soon, a specific calendar online.
Have Questions: please message us on messenger or you may text your questions to Heather at (409) 210-1867.